Recommended last order dates for Xmas delivery:
DHL Express – Thursday 19th December by 13:00 CET*
DHL Parcel – Tuesday 17th December by 13:00 CET
*We are dispatching orders on Friday 20th December, however we do not recommend ordering on this date if you wish to receive your order before Christmas.
Please note that the likelihood of courier delays are much greater in the days leading up to the Christmas holidays. We always recommend ordering early and not leaving any orders to the last minute.
Christmas & New Year Opening times:
- Christmas Eve, Tuesday 24th December – Place your order by 13:00 CET (Early DHL Collection). Orders received after this early cut off point will be dispatched on Friday 27th December when we re-open.
- We are shipping as normal on Friday 27th December.
- We are open on Monday 30th December & New Year’s Eve Tuesday 31st December – Place your order by 13:00 CET (Early DHL Collection). Orders received after this early cut off point will be dispatched on Friday 3rd January 2019 when we re-open.
- Store closures around the holiday period, coupled with any bad weather conditions and a stretched delivery network will mean that orders may take longer to arrive than usual. If you have an urgent or time sensitive order, we strongly advise that you place it a few working days in advance to avoid any potential disappointment.
- Whilst we endeavour to stay open as long as possible and dispatch orders on time, please note that around the holiday period, shipping transit times & customer service response times may be slightly longer therefore we appreciate your patience during this time.