Terms & Conditions
- Unfortunately we do not refund or exchange any items or products that have been used. If your order is supplied in a sealed bag, once it has been opened we will class this as a used product. Any used products returned will be disposed of upon receipt. See our returns policy for the full details.
- We will not be liable for any direct or indirect damages arising from the misapplication or misuse of our products on humans, animals or other property. In the interests of safety, you must only use the product for its intended purpose e.g. for dyeing or preparing textiles.
- The courier requires the parcel recipient’s full first and last name and a valid mobile telephone number in order to be able to process your shipment without delay. If you do not provide a full first & last name plus valid mobile phone number in the shipping address form, your order will be placed on hold until the information is provided.
- If you prefer to purchase goods and opt for standard non-tracked delivery with no signature required, we shall not be responsible for the order once posted. Please ensure that you have selected your preferred delivery option when checking out.
- Please note that stock is only reserved for an order following completed payment. If you choose to pay via bank transfer, please complete your payment immediately to avoid disappointment.
- We reserve the right to refuse delivery of products to certain countries. We reserve the right to refuse some variations of shipping methods to certain countries. We cannot guarantee that all tracked shipping methods will work with all countries that we dispatch orders to. If in doubt, please get in touch with us using the contact form on our site and make an enquiry before you place and pay for an order from our store.
- We reserve the right to change prices due to market conditions.
- The site and its product offerings are only to be purchased by individuals over the age of 18.
- Orders are dispatched Monday to Friday, unless otherwise stated on our site. Your order will be dispatched once we have received cleared payment for your order. Any orders received with a cleared payment before 14:00 CET will be dispatched the same day. We reserve the right to amend this cut off point at any time, particularly on high volume processing days such as Mondays or following bank & seasonal holidays. If it is not possible to dispatch your order on the same day, we may contact you with relevant advice.
- Any orders with payment received after 14:00 CET on Friday will be dispatched on the following Monday, or the next available business day.
- DHL Next Working Day delivery & other next working day services are not guaranteed services (unless expressly specified). Whilst the vast majority of orders arrive on time, we cannot guarantee that we will be able to provide a refund of delivery charges if you experience a delay. If DHL is proven to be at serious fault we will endeavour to get compensation where possible, however the investigation must be concluded before we can offer any compensation or discount codes.
- We are not responsible for any errors in pricing or availability, whether by human error or by an error in shopping cart software.
- We will not be responsible for lost shipments confiscated by customs, law enforcement agencies, or other authorities, and will not refund or replace orders that may have been confiscated. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to establish that our products do not violate plant material health restrictions on import in their country.
After purchasing products from this site you will not be able to make any claims against this domain ‘naturaldye.nl’ or against the individuals owning this site for any damages, risks or other detrimental effects to property or person allegedly resulting from your use of our products and in particular, not resulting from any purchases of dye products & accessories from this domain ‘naturaldye.nl’ or the individuals who own the site. This domain ‘naturaldye.nl’ and the individuals owning this domain cannot be held responsible for any damages, risks or other detrimental effects that allegedly result from dye products purchased from this domain or anywhere else.
Buy purchasing goods from this store, you agree to our store returns policy – If you do not agree to the policy, you should not order goods via this website.
Full details of our returns policy can be found here
When purchasing goods from this store, you agree to immediately check each item received inside the box when you first open it to ensure that you have received the correct order items.
If your order is not correct, you agree to contact us immediately before opening or using any products.
You can find a copy of your order details in your email confirmation that we send to you after you’ve checked out.
We cannot accept returns for opened, damaged or used products.
Customer input error policy
If as a result of customer error (for example not inputting a valid delivery address at checkout) which later causes the item to not be delivered and subsequently returned to us we can offer to:
1) Offer to re-ship the item again following payment of the appropriate shipping charge.
2) Offer to refund the cost of the items ordered, less the cost of the shipping charge and less the applicable merchant processor fees.
These provisions can only be actioned by us once we have received the goods back to our shipping warehouse in a non-damaged, unopened and re-sellable condition.
For this reason we strongly advise to check your delivery address after placing your order. If you suspect that the address has not been supplied to us correctly you must contact us immediately.
Points earned cannot be redeemed as cash and can only be used for purchases on this website.
Loyalty points have a validity period of one year from the day of earning before they expire.
License to use website
Unless otherwise stated, ‘naturaldye.nl’ and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights in the website and material on the website. Subject to the license below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved.You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages from the website for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions set out below and elsewhere in these terms and conditions.
You must not:Republish material from this website (including republication on another website);
Sell, rent or sub-license material from the website;
Show any material from the website in public;
Reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on this website for a commercial purpose;
Edit or otherwise modify any material on the website; or
Redistribute material from this website except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution.
Acceptable Website Use
You must not use this website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
You must not use this website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software.
You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to this website without ‘naturaldye.nl”s express written consent.
You must not use this website to transmit or send unsolicited commercial communications.
You must not use this website for any purposes related to marketing without ‘naturaldye.nl”s express written consent.
‘naturaldye.nl’ may revise these terms and conditions from time-to-time. Revised terms and conditions will apply to the use of this website from the date of the publication of the revised terms and conditions on this website. Please check this page regularly to ensure you are familiar with the current version.
This website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. The domain owners of ‘naturaldye.nl’ make no representations or warranties in relation to this website or the information and materials provided on this website.
Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, ‘naturaldye.nl’ does not warrant that:
This website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
The information on this website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
Nothing on this website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind. If you require advice in relation to any [legal, financial or medical] matter you should consult an appropriate professional.
Limitations of liability
‘naturaldye.nl’ will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contact, the law of torts or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website:
To the extent that the website is provided free-of-charge, for any direct loss;
For any indirect, special or consequential loss; or
For any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
These limitations of liability apply even if ‘naturaldye.nl’ has been expressly advised of the potential loss.
Nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit any warranty implied by law that it would be unlawful to exclude or limit; and nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit ‘naturaldye.nl’ liability in respect of any:
Death or personal injury caused by ‘naturaldye.nl’ negligence;
Fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation on the part of ‘naturaldye.nl’; or
Matter which it would be illegal or unlawful for ‘naturaldye.nl’ to exclude or limit, or to attempt or purport to exclude or limit, its liability.
By using this website, you agree that the exclusions and limitations of liability set out in this website disclaimer are reasonable.
If you do not think they are reasonable, you must not use this website.
You accept that, as a limited liability entity, ‘naturaldye.nl’ has an interest in limiting the personal liability of its officers and employees. You agree that you will not bring any claim personally against ‘naturaldye.nl’ officers, partners and employees in respect of any losses you suffer in connection with the website.
Without prejudice to the foregoing paragraph, you agree that the limitations of warranties and liability set out in this website disclaimer will protect ‘naturaldye.nl’ officers, partners, employees, agents, subsidiaries, successors, assigns and sub-contractors as well as ‘naturaldye.nl’.
If any provision of this website disclaimer is, or is found to be, unenforceable under applicable law, that will not affect the enforceability of the other provisions of this website disclaimer.